Firenze, 30.04.2020 – After the decision of the temporary stop of the shootings, due to the actual worldwide health situation, the Feet4Cash Team will be restart on May 4th, with particular caution, the photo shooting activities.
Despite the excitement of starting the activities, we are most passionate about, the recovery will be gradual and, at this stage, we will follow a series of very strict rules that follow both the dictates of the new law decree and the precautions to safeguard the safety of our models and our staff.
- We will involve only models residing within the Tuscany region
- The photo shooting will take place with only one model
- The location, as well as the equipment, clothing, and all the objects will be completely sanitized before and after each shooting
- Our staff will wear gloves and masks during the shooting
- The model will be required to wear gloves and masks at all times, except of course during the shooting itself
- The shots will take into account the social distancing, for which will be privileged scenes with a fixed camera and wide-field shots, possibly using the zoom where necessary
- At the moment we will only shoot scenes and videos that won’t involve any risk of contagion
“We are very happy to start working again with our models, and we want to remember that we are always looking for new talents. To all the models who live in Tuscany and want to be part of our team, please contact us to apply for the shootings. Our aim is to support the models as freelance workers who, in this particular period, are facing problems related to missed gigs“
“The shootings’ stop did not cause any interruptions or slowdown in the updates of our sites, and we are very proud of this. Our long-term planning has made sure to reap the benefits now“